The Seven Principle For Making
Author: John Gottman, Nan Silver
parents do—and do not—prepare their
children for adulthood.”
- ∙She is one of the most successful women around the world, the capable and intimate partner of Mark Zuckerberg. She is born with business talent.
- ∙She is the highest-paid female executive in America, voted as “the most influential woman in Silicon Valley” by the U. S. media.
- ∙She has been listed as number 4 in the world’s 100 most powerful women by Forbes. She is featured on the cover of Times magazine, and was named in Time 100, an annual list of the 100 most influential people in the world.
She is the COO of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg.
Today, she released her first book, Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead.
An inspiring call for the women in the world to pursue their own goals bravely, to achieve the perfect balance between their professional and personal lives.
Celebrities who recommend:
Yang Lan, co-founder and chairperson of the Sun Media Group and the Sun Culture Foundation
Zhang Xin, co-founder and CEO of SOHO China, who also wrote an introductory review for Lean In.
Other renowned businessmen and media people: Wang Shi, Li Kaifu, Xu Xiaoping, Wang Qiuyang, Xia Hua, He Zhenhong, Wang Chaoge, Xu Wei.
Now, LET’S LEAN IN!
Lean In was ranked as No. 1 bestseller for 7 consecutive weeks on Amazon.
No. 1 bestselling non-fiction book for 6 consecutive weeks on New York Times.
As one of the most successful women in the world, Sheryl Sandberg analyzed deeply the root cause of gender inequality, and decipher the secret of female success. She believes that the reason why women lack the courage to take the leader roles, and dare not to pursue their goals with full potentials, is attributed to the inner fear and diffidence. In the book, she encouraged all the women to “sit at the table”, taking an active part in conversation and discussion, speaking up their own thoughts. At the same time, she also shared the trick of success for women: take the challenge, pursue own goals passionately.
- Lean in and aspire Normally, women tend to hold back their development, lower their expectations, and even give up their career, possibilities to achieve further fulfillment. Compared to men, women are still not as active and ambitious in the workplace.
- Balance professional and personal lives The spousal support is extremely important. The statement is not feasible that female can achieve career summit only by giving up family life. It has been proved that the majority of successful women are all supported by a soul partner who fully supports their work.
- Bear a more open mind
Women are supposed to bear a more open mind to the challenge in their career path. If a job enables her to learn a new skill, to be happier and more contented, that means she is in a gradual process of self-advancement.
Only by stepping forward, bravely leaning in, can women unleash their full potentials, to achieve the balance between professional and personal lives, and enjoy a happy and fulfilled life.